Corporate Finance Associate
Finpartners offers financial & strategic advice, interim and part-time financial management, M&A advisory, subsidy-advisory and training. Finpartners mainly focuses on the mid market (medium to large companies, equity value 500k to 25 million euro) but we also count a number of multinationals amongst our clients and support start-ups, mainly in ICT and Cleantech. Finpartners is now looking to hire a Corporate Finance Associate for our offices in Genk or Sint-Niklaas.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience in accounting, controlling and/or strategy consulting. He or she holds a masters degree in applied economics or commercial engineering but experienced and knowledgeable bachelors will also be invited and considered.
The following skills and attitudes are compulsory:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superb communication skills (oral & written)
- In depth knowledge of the typical workhorses of the Corporate Finance consultant (Excel & Powerpoint & Tetris)
- Fluency in Dutch and English with French as a certain plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Humour and down to earth mentality (we’re looking for colleagues who are fun to be around)
- Honesty, discretion & high ethical values in general
Our new colleague will primarily be responsible for:
- Translating our clients’ vision and strategy in detailed business plans
- Making various analyses, valuations & management tools (dashboard, KPI’s, cash flow analyses, …)
- Preparing discussion notes, presentations and Information Memoranda
- Participation in client meetings and negotiations alongside one of the partners
- Support the partners in different areas
What we offer:
- The possibility to join a dynamic team of professionals with a very broad experience
- The opportunity to learn the job “on the go” in a rapidly changing environment and with a lot of variation
- Flexibility in many ways
- An attractive salary package
If this sounds interesting: don’t bother. If you are already excited and cannot wait to meet us: send a detailed CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!